Mark and Kay Fletcher invite you to their friendly, family run coffee shop set in the tranquil countryside where a warm welcome and good home baking awaits you. Please feel free to contact us on 01642 723846 or 07709 711164 or contact us
A bit about us...
- A working dairy farm, come and see our animals
- Homemade cakes, scones, sandwiches, tea, fresh ground coffee and more
- Free parking for all Coffee Shop patrons
- Facilities for dogs, horses and cycles
- Newly converted straw barn with indoor seating, log burner, balcony and beautiful views of the North Yorkshire Moors
- Outside children's play area - available for coffee shop customers only
Saturday & Sunday: 9.30am-4.30pm
A back to nature campsite located in the peaceful open countryside surrounded by trees and beautiful scenery.
Pitch your tent alongside the stream and enjoy the views of Roseberry Topping and Captain Cooks Monument.